CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When it rains it POURS......

I coming to you today with two prayer request. I have more, but these I need lots of people praying for.

Mark went to the Doctor today to find out what has been causing his backaches. They did an X Ray and said he saw some arthritis in his spine, but the more important issue was that he believes there is something on Mark's lung. They have sent him from there to have a CT Scan done and find out what is going on. Hopefully and I pray that it will be nothing maybe an air pocket on the X Ray so please just pray that it goes okay. Also, help him find the strength to quit smoking because Addy and I want him to be around for a LONG time.

Secondly, I am asking prayers for my best friend's nephew, Stephen. He has been sick and just hasn't gotten any better. They put him into the hospital yesterday to find out what is going on in his little body. I know that his family needs prayers too.

I am sorry the post is so sad today, but I am praying we will have good news from them both.

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh I will be praying for them both. You are right about the title post....

Sara T. said...

You are definitely in our prayers. Update us ASAP.