CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Addy has become a little silly girl.

I picked up Addison from school on Wednesday and we went to Walmart. Much to my surprise when she dropped a piece of paper she said damnit. I thought I heard her correctly, but didn't want to make too big of a deal about it. I asked her what she said and she said it again. Okay so I WILL be talking to her Daddy about this as we have already had these conversations about watching what we say around ears Addy. We leave Walmart and are driving home when a car pulled out infront of us and I had to apply the brakes a little harder than we care to do and once again Addy said damnit. I get home and call Daddy to tell him what are foul mouthed angel has said and he said o no!!! We didn't have anymore of those that night.
Yesterday I picked her up from school and the afternoon teacher is laughing and came over to talk to me. She said that Addy had been playing in the corner by herself outside and she went to ask her what she was doing. This is how the conversation happened:

Teacher, "Addy, what are you doing sweetie?"
Addy, "It's Common Sense!"

Now, I started to laugh as did the teacher and I asked her if she was sure that is what she had said. She said I know I didn't think it was right either, but I asked her again and she repeated it and someone else heard her. They were all just laughing about it. We went inside to gather her things and the teacher asked her what it was and Addy looked up and said, "common sense". I guess Mommy has said that lately to Daddy.
Have a good laugh day

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

that is funny!!! WEll not the damnit part, but the common sense!! They really are starting to pick up things - like overnight! This morning Avery looked at the ground and said "rain"...I didn't know he knew what rain was. I mean, he just amazes me every day....i love it!