CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

And the weekend comes to a close

We spent the day in NC at the Crisp Family Reunion. Addy didn't have a nap all day and was VERY tired when we got home. We played hard and she told me in the bath that she was going to lay down----and she did, in the tub. It was funny in my opinion, but I know others won't think so. I never leave her unattended in the tub, so she was just fine. It didn't take her long to realize that going to bed in the bathtub wasn't a great idea. Tonight was the first night in a long time that she didn't cry when I told her it was time to go to bed. She gave us kisses and off she went.

I haven't had the chance to share with you the latest thing in her almost 2 year old life is to hide from us. She in fact told her Daddy tonight that she was hi-din. I thought it was cute, but it does get really annoying after a while. She hides in our closet with the lights out-she isn't scared of the dark at all. She hides in her closet in her room in our room, wherever her little heart desires. The funny thing is she is really quiet to. She doesn't move or talk. If I wanted her to do it she wouldn't. Sometimes she will be sucking her thumb which is even funnier because I know it is to keep quiet.

Tuesday she has to go have her ears checked at the ENT so I will post how that goes. Her Daddy is going to take her.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

No nap days are always rough! I think the layong down in the tub thing is funny too 'cause you were there. Thanks for commenting on my blog and your daughter is adorable too!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Ah the hiding. Avery does that too...he likes to close himself in the closet and be very quiet until we come look for him. If we don't he comes looking for us (which we are just outside the door). His other favorite place to hide is under his crib behind the dust ruffle thing.... silly kids!!!

Sara T. said...

I love the hiding thing! My kids are too loud to hide. I think it's adorable!