CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

O NO

Well, Addy is experiencing her first time of being sick to her stomach and actually throwing up. Mark wasn't home yet when I got up to go to the gym, so I had to skip that and I decided I would make her breakfast since I had some extra time. I fixed her some eggs (not like that was too hard). I finished everything and then woke her up to have breakfast. She ate, and seemed fine and then while we were washing her hands she had the strangest look on her face and out it came and again and again and again. I think it probably scared her because she started to cry. Needless to say we are at home together today because Daddy had to go to bed when he got home.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Uggh... Avery had that the other week. He threw up twice but seemed fine other wise. Then it turned into croup. Hope she feels better soon!!