CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

A week Dedicated to my Angel

On Friday my sweet angel will be two. My how time flies. I find myself tearing up every time I think about how two years have gone by. God has given me two wonderful years with His child. There have been very stressful times, but man what I would give to go back and spend everyday again over with her and her daddy. I am going to spend this whole week reflecting on my baby girl and I hope that you aren't bored with it.


On our way home. Weighing in at 4.11 lbs and 19.5 inches long.


One week old


October 2006 her first trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

CUTE!!! I love the pics!!!

And what pumpkin patch do you guys go to? I am trying to decide which to take the kids to this year....

Stephanie said...

Every year so far we have been to Nivens Apple Farm. It's a little bit of a drive, but we have always had fun.

Sara T. said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! I have loved every minute I've spent with her and look forward to the years ahead of us.