CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

NOT ME MONDAY




My Charming Kids has started a new NOT ME MONDAY. I am excited about doing this along with other people that blog just to know that others do things sometimes as silly as me.

I did not pretend that Addy needed to taste the other birthday cake on Sunday at Sam and Sophie's party just so that I could indulge in another piece of fabulous birthday cake making that 3 yes count them 3 pieces of cake this weekend. Not me at all.

I did not let Addy pick out a toy at Walmart and then when we got almost to the counter when she wasn't looking I put it back. No not me. (she didn't even notice)

I did not let Addy brush my teeth with her toothbrush just so that she would possibly let me finish brushing her teeth, because that would just be nasty to share toothbrushes.

I did not hit the snooze button on the alarm this morning and then reset it to sleep another hour and not go to the gym to meet my sister. NOPE NOT ME... Sorry sis...

I did not have the thought of even going to purchase the Old Navy Skunk costume, because I have been so excited to make it that I would never consider purchasing one to save time and the hassle of making it. NOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!

I did not burn my finger really bad yesterday when cooking breakfast for my sweet family before church and almost cried at the pain that was coming from it and then decided to show it to Mark numerous times in hopes to get pity or something from it. No not me. (Gosh it hurt so bad)

I am not currently wearing a princess band aid on my burn that hurts so bad either. No way silly band aid characters.

I did not fall off of my shoe last week in Target trying to look ever so fashionable and almost fell on my face with my 31 lb two year old in tow. No way..Not this chic.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Stephanie! Really enjoyed your "Not me!" posts!! I am so with you on the shoes!!! Fashion Pah!!
Wendy..xx..

Lisa said...

I enjoyed reading you "Not Me" posts. I so do the same thing about letting your child pick out a toy and then when they are not looking, put it back on a shelf. Yep, I am right there with you!!

A. T. said...

I shut my finger in the drawer this morning, but I did get some sympathy from my little boy!

Great list!

Sara said...

Oh goodness, I NEVER let my daughter play with a toy I have no intention of buying, oh no, not me ;.

Sorry about your finger, sounds like a real ouchie ( I also never speak small child when 'talking' with an adult)

tiarastantrums said...

funny - and I so DO that with the toys all the time!! I always blame the check out for losing it!! ha ha

Sorry to gross you out - but I always use my toothbrush on my 2 year old!!

Weeksie50 said...

I am loving these not me post..