CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Laborious

Head over to Rocks in my Dryer for this fun post. Thanks Amanda for the idea.

It may not be as fun for me as I only have one.

How long were your labors?

8hrs



How did you know you were in labor?

My water broke at work in front of everyone (yes just like on the movies) I still wasn't sure that was what was going on. The doctor's told me it probably wouldn't happen that way and it was 6 wks too early.

Where did you deliver?

Hospital

Drugs?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

C-section?

No

Who delivered?

Almost the nurse and her daddy, but the dr did make it in to remind me that I wasn't pushing right and get me back on track. She was great.

1 comments:

Sara T. said...

Wow what a crazy day!!! Fun to think about but it seems soooo long ago doesn't it?