CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Sweet Angel

Addison is growing so much and so fast. I love spending time with her, but my heart broke when I didn't even realize that she could count. Saturday morning she was playing with Daddy's golf balls and she starting counting them all the way up to 6. I was floored. I had no idea she could count. I spent the rest of the weekend asking her to count everything from cookies to the bottles of items located in the bathtub.


Another milestone--she will now tell you she loves you when you ask her. ex... I told her last night to tell Daddy nite nite and to tell him she loved him and she said "Awe Daddy luv you" and gave him a hug. She also thinks she disappears when she closes her eyes. That is too cute.


As of yesterday she is now 22 months old. I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that I will be saying this for years to come, but I do miss her being such a sweet baby. (sometimes).

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

YUP!!! Honey that is how I was that day I looked at Avery and told him we were going to start the counting 1-2-3 and then he would be in trouble and when I said 1 he said 2 and I thought I was going to lose it! He was up to 6 the other day...I think they are learning it from that song "1, 2 Buckly My Shoe"... cause I will hear him say something about shoe when he counts sometimes!!
And when I ask Avery for a hug or kiss he always does that "awww" as he is doing it.. It is sweet! I believe this is the very crucial learning time because he is picking things up left and right! He walks around the house saying "AMEN" all the time and is THE sweetes (and funny) thing! I have to get that on video and upload to my blog! He picked that up from his little bear that says the prayer..(see my blog post from last week about the critters in the bed)!
And yes - can you believe they both will be 2 in a matter of months???? It is very sad!! :)

Sara T. said...

They do grow and change so fast. You never really understand what people mean by that until it's your own little one. Savor every moment because they go by at the speed of light. However, I can promise you that the years ahead of you will bring much fun and happiness. Each year brings new challenges, new memories, new accomplishments. You will not "miss" your baby altogether--you will embrace the new child you have and will be awestruck at the incredible little person they become!