CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

A New Start

I am hoping this week will be better for us. Addy had a bad night on Friday. She was up 4 times. That is so hard when you are used to sleeping all night through. I managed to get myself up and head out to the gym at 6 before the "house" woke up. I REALLY enjoyed that time. I did an hour work out and felt pretty good all day. Sunday when I got up to get ready for church I thought that I had actually been hit by a bus. I was so sore. I got ready for church and then when Addy took a nap I went back to the gym hoping that if I just keep going some of this soreness will go away. I didn't go today, but I will be back in there tomorrow before work. I will post on that as long as I don't fall asleep at work.

Thanks for all the support, prayers and kind words over the behavior issues last week. I am back at ease with the decision we have made for her to move schools and look forward to her starting there next week.

I hope everyone had a fun weekend.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

We were one day short on playing today.. Avery was out sick and may be tomorrow too...