CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Stress Levels are Rising

Okay I just want to say that I watch Bridezillas every Sunday and laugh at the thought that I would become "one of them". I would never be like those ladies, but I am getting a little stressed and irritated. I won't go into details I will just tell you that I don't like plans to change and I really don't like people to come up with changes and not tell me until I ask and then they blurt out that they thought "we" had already decided that. UM,,NO!!! I am just going to try and get over what is aggrevating me so and move on.

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Uh oh... Probably why Brian just wants to go to the courthouse - Um NO! I will make is a simple as can be (cause that's what I really want to, but not THAT simple)!

Stephanie said...

Yes I agree. I want simple too, but it is getting more and more by the minute. UGH