CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

BEE's


I have learned more than one bad thing about Mark working 2nd shift. He keeps getting stung by bees. Last night he got stung right above his left eyebrow. He said it wasn't too bad last night, but this morning when I went in to tell him bye it was huge and he couldn't open his eye. It looked pretty bad painful. I told him that I laid a Benedryl out by his keys and after he took Addy to school he should take it and go back to bed for a while.

3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh no... Brian got stung by 2 the other day on the golf course - he said they swelled up really bad but finally went down.
What happened to the bee shortage???

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Is that picture of Addy on your sidebar new? Did I already ask you that? If I did - sorry.

Stephanie said...

No the picture is from Easter. I NEED to have hers done, but I just haven't.