CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Trust

Well today I am struggling with something that I did that was horrible. I failed to use my brain and it could have been very bad. Addy and I laid down on the bed to take a nap and for the first time & she actually went to sleep. I got up and placed all kinds of pillows all around her and walked out--with the door open so that I was sure to hear her as soon as her friends in sleepy town got borring and she awoke to continue her explorations. Well by this point I'm sure you know what I am going to say..... She fell. All I could do was scream for Mark. "Mark, Mark" I shouted down the hall way as I broke down into tears. I was thinking What did I do? She is hurt and it's my fault. Big Brother Taylor and Mark came running down the hall and Mark said, "What Happened!!!!?????" He told me to give her to him and he got her and took her away from me and began to check her out. Well thank the Lord above she wasn't hurt. She had no bumps on her head, no scratches, no anything other than maybe a headache. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! I think I might be hurt worse mentally and the horrible headache that I have from getting so upset and worrying. Lesson learned--I will never place her back on my bed again to sleep unless she is old enough to walk, talk and get up and down without help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every mother does something silly...it builds character in the kids and yourself. Don't beat yourself up...at least you didn't dump your week old baby in the floor!

The Caulder Family said...

Don't feel alone, I freak out like that too in those situations. I'm glad she is okay! We will keep Mark in our prayers, I hope all goes well with his surgery. =)