CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Car Issues

Well, update on the VW. Norm at Parr 3 called Friday evening to tell us that we are looking at around $2700.00. Wow!!! That's all I can say. Needless to say, Mark and I went to try and car shop this weekend. What an experience. Basically I was told I was fairly normal even though I was an accountant, I knew too much about cars, and I am expecting too much. Why is it that when a woman does her research and might know a little bit about what she is talking about they get all freaked out. I can say DO NOT GO TO FARRELL KIA. They thought I was dumb enough to jump into a Kia and pay $450-$500 a month for it. HELLO!!! I can get a Lexus for that. I might do it if I planned to live in the thing. We would like to get a compact SUV so we've been looking at the Honda CR-V, the Hyundai Tucson, and a few others. I am still so unsure. I think that the Honda is too pricey for us right now and I really like the way the Hyundai looks and have read the reviews and know a few people at work that drive one. We shall see. I told Mark last night that I would like to get it fixed and use it as a trade in. This is so hard. I just don't want to jump into something we will be unhappy with in 6 months. Just keep praying that we will make the right decision.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for wisdom in this situation. I feel so bad that this is happening to you. I hope everything works out. Also, I highly recommend the Honda Odyssey...it might be considered by some to be an SUV. :)