CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another Week

I tell you our last few weeks have been tough. After all the car incidents etc. Mark has 3 kidney stones that he is really sick from and Addy still has a HORRIBLE looking rash. I wanted to stay home and take care of my Mark and my Addy, but I had to come to work today. I tell you what there is a song that I hear on the radio and one of the lines in the chorus is: "strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord." I just have to find the good in our last few weeks of hardships. I know that with our faith and trust in God that He will see us through these difficult times. I am just not sure why everything has to happen at once.
Mark had called me yesterday and told me that he thought he was going to have to go home, and then he called me back and asked me to pick him up at work. I told my boss and out the door I went. When I got to him he could barely walk. We arrived at the doctor's office and they put us in a room and we waited and Mark was in terrible pain. Finally, they came in and gave him two shots and then took him for an X-ray. She brought the X-ray back in there and showed us the 3 kidney stones that he has. WOW!! That's all I could think. Anyway, he is still at home today and still in some kind of pain.

0 comments: