CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Issues

Well, we had the fridge fixed on Monday and Tuesday-$200 later, but at least it is fixed. Mark seems to be feeling okay, but Tuesday we meet with the surgeon.

Currently I am working on making hairbows for birthdays and the upcoming football season. I have completed the spider, clemson, and a few others. I will post some pictures and if you know anyone who wants any please let me know.

I am hoping to go and look at a CR-V today and see what we can work out on it. The VW might be fixed today--we shall see.

Verses that I have been reading: Matthew 6:30-34
30 If God so clothes the grass of the field, which grows today and is thrown into the oven tomorrow, will he not much more provide for you, O you of little faith?
31 So do not worry and say, 'What are we to eat?' or 'What are we to drink?' or 'What are we to wear?'
32 All these things the pagans seek. Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
33 But seek first the kingdom (of God) and his righteousness, 19 and all these things will be given you besides.
34 Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are verses that I constantly have to go back to! I think worrying is something a lot of moms struggle with. Isn't it amazing to be reminded of God's love and care for you?! I know He will work out all these little things you guys are dealing with. Keep trusting in Him!!!