CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Issues

Well Mark went to work yesterday and today, but he goes back to the doctor today to have an abdominal bulge checked out. I believe it may be a hernia. He is VERY nervous so pray that everything is okay. I guess I may have scared him a little when I told him what happens when you don't have a hernia checked out. I just want him to start taking better care of himself. He won't go to the doctor for anything. I didn't mean to scare him only to make him aware. Anyway, Addison's rash is much better and she is into everything. She is learning how frustrating it is when Mommy and Daddy tell you no. She loves the DVD player and we have spent most nights this week redirecting her attention to something other than that. Toys just don't cut it. LOL!!! I will post later what the doctor says about Marcus.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Addy tearing your house apart. It's about time you knew what parenting was really likes so all I can say is "Go, Addy, Go!"