CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What He brings you to He will bring you through

Here I am again asking for prayers and love. We have been waiting for the "list" from Mark's job on who was going to get laid off and everyday they would put it off another day. At lunch time Mark called and told me that he still had his job, and that he would float from Duncan and Sptg to whichever crew needed him. He even saw the list of who was getting laid off and he wasn't on it. Only a few short hours later, he was told that tomorrow would be his last day. WOW.... Such shock and terror came over me. I am really scared. I don't know what to do. It isn't just us he has obligations to his son and unfortunately he has been made to keep up his ex wife as well so if those aren't paid he will go to jail. I don't know what to do right now. All I know is I hope things get better for everyone that the economy is effecting. This are truely scary times. Thanks again for your prayers.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, Stephanie, I am so sorry. That is horrible. I will be praying for you and your family.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

OH no - my prayers are with you all.... Can he go to the court about his ex-wife and get something done since he has lost his job?

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you. God has a plan for your family. keep your head up. we love you and are here for you.