CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

MEME Christmas

Christmas Meme!

I borrowed this from my friend Amanda at The Family News.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Preferably wrapping paper, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.(we were a little later this year)

4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Not really

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember, but I will say the year we got flashlights in our stocking and then took them to our beds to look at them was very memorable.

7. Hardest person to buy for? MOM

8. Easiest person to buy for? Baby Girl

9. Do you have a nativity scene? YES, I rec'd a special one this year--Thanks Mom

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I usually mail, but I didn't send any this year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't even know

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Clark Griswald

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I did pretty good this year and put up some stuff I got on clearance throughout the year. We pretty much only bought baby girl a couple of things the last few months.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, but probably.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dessert

16. Lights on the tree? All white

17. Favorite Christmas song? HUMM I like almost all of them.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Our family Christmas morning, but my in laws and parents change all the time.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people who can't drive

23. What theme or color are you using? Purple and clear

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Desserts!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To see my baby girls face when she sees her tricycle. PRICELESS

26. Do you have a favorite ornament, what? Yes I do. Thats another Thanks to my mom who got me a praying girl with Addy's initials on it and DOB. I LOVE IT. I have a whole bunch that I REALLY like.

27. Gifts from Santa? Wrapped or Unwrapped? unwrapped.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to chuckle at #6! I remember that like it was last year but we were probably like 6 and 8? Now my own kids have those same feelings of excitment!