CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a BOW.......Party

Well ladies, Here are the details.

My sister has been so sweet to let me hold this function at her house, because it is much bigger than mine.


When: Thursday December 18, 2008
Where: 110 Austin Place, Boiling Springs
This party will be a drop in beginning at 4:30 and will end around 6:30.

If you need directions please email me: franklinstephani@bellsouth.net

Please let me know if there is something specific you are interested in, I will be happy to try and accommodate your request. Also, if there is anyone you think would be interested in bows for their little ones invite them or at least send them over to the Hair Bow Blog: CrispCreations

I will be adding some pictures over the next couple of days.

I will also be taking any custom orders on that night and hope to have any Christmas bows requested done by Sunday December 21 unless there is an immediate need for someone and I will try to work it out.

0 comments: