CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

WHY'S

I wonder why some people feel better if they destroy others.
I wonder why a family had to live with the thought that their little boy was not going to make it and he has been born without any noticeable problems so far. (GOD)
I wonder why 2 year old's think it is funny to get their moms on the verge of tears at least almost once a week.
I wonder why they then become even more beautiful after you sit and think about it.
I wonder why some people are too nosy for their own good.
I wonder why I worry so much.
I wonder why I am sitting here typing about the why's in my brain right now.
I wonder why God trusted me so much that he gave me one of his children to raise and love.
I wonder how I can love something so much.

Just some thoughts for the night.

0 comments: