CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin PJ Party

Addy's class had a Pumpkin PJ Party today. I was a little disappointed when I heard that they were supposed to wear their PJ's because I had already picked out her outfit for today. O well. Anyway, I thought she was adorable and so did they car load of teenage girls beside us at the red light this morning. Check her out:




I know what you are thinking and I will just say that yes she has a sucker in her mouth at 7:30 am, and I didn't want to, but it was a battle I wasn't feeling up to. I had to make the other kids in her class a little treat bag and she saw them. Yes I should have said no, but come on it's Halloween. LOL....

1 comments:

Becky said...

LOL that is too cute!!! She is really starting to look like you!
I love the jammies :)