CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

Mark and I enjoyed our evening together. We did go to Wompus Woods and we laughed so hard I thought I would pee my pants. We ended up being the laggers in the back because we were trying to see everything and our group kept running from us. O well. I was so happy that we didn't get stuck with the nearly 7/8 year old screaming little girls behind us in the entrance line. I got so irritated and told Mark that I hope I get some more patience before ours turns that age because that was most irritating. I think it must have been a little sleepover or something. I was praying for those parents. We had a good group. I think we were the oldest, but the teenagers that were with us were really cool. Dinner was great-I even had some wine. Thank you again Grammy and Popee for keeping her. She had a blast and won't quit talking about you and the kitty that climbed on the table with Ary. LOL..... Get ready around Christmas time for another night :) We love you.

Here are a couple of pictures from Mark's birthday cake. Addy really like the "bug". Connie made it for him, and he said he was surprised. I just love that man.


1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am glad ya'll had a good time!!! More power to you cause I don't do those haunted house things... That cake is so neat...
And i told Ary to stay off the table with the kitty!!!! :)