CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY


Daddy, I snuck in here and got on the computer while Mommy was trayin to clean the house so that you and her could have more time. I will go back to bed in a minute, but don't tell on me. I just wanna to make sure that you knew how excited Mommy was to get to spend time together on your big day tomorrow. She is happy that of all the things you coud haf done u r gonna b with her. AWWWW!!! Haf fun and HAPPY BIRTDAY 2 DADDY!!!


"Addison Reigh, it is time for you to be in the bed"

Gota go Daddy, Mom's gonna git me...LOVE ADDY


Glitter Graphics & Comments

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!! Ya'll have a great day together!!! Have fun!!

And I think the goatee thingy suits Mark well....

Becky said...

Wow! He doesn't even look like the same guy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!

Sara T. said...

Have a great time, guys, and don't git skeered. Happy Birthday, Mok!

Stephanie said...

Thanks everyone and we did have a really good time. O by the way--the goatee is already gone. :) I told him that he had until the wedding, but I guess it got old quick.