CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Wize'n Up

We have the church Wize'n Up this week. I am excited to be a coach and have a little team. It is so funny how you change your outlook on things. I can't wait to see all of the kids have a great time and want to come back for more. My nephew Sam is going to be on my team--YEAH!!! I hope he still likes me afterwards. LOL. I can't wait to get started tonight and see all of the kids have a good time.

Pray that these kids will learn all they can during this week about Jesus and they will want to come back every week to learn more at SCC.

Also pray that they can invite friends and family in hopes to lead them to a better walk and life with Jesus Christ.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

i like the background! i have figured out all kinds of neat things on the blog!!!