CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

FRIDAY

Thank goodness it is Friday. I am so ready too.

After much thought and consideration Addison will be going back to LBBCC on Monday. She misses her very good friend A'ry and she won't sleep at my sisters. I think maybe for her it will be the best thing. I hate moving her around so much and it got really confusing this morning. Mark ended up not getting home until I was leaving for work so he was ready to go to sleep. I called Mom who was still in bed and had to see if she would keep her so I could come to work. If she goes back to daycare I could just take her on to daycare when he doesn't get off until late. Double load on me, but there's nothing I can do about that right now, then maybe I won't have to hire a babysitter for close. Anyway, next weekend Mom is going to keep Addy on Friday so that Mark and I can have a night (if he is off of work). We are hoping to go out for some ADULT time. This has become even more important to me because right now we have a telephone relationship since he is working 2nd. I am in bed when he comes home and he is in bed when I leave and then at work when I come home. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Avery will be excited to see Addy again. This what I thought about when I considered someone else keeping the kids, but I just like the stability of taking them somewhere...
As for the never seeing each other - I know how that is too. Brian is home a little more now than he used to be, but alot of times he is leaving when I get home from work (or shortly after) and when he gets home I am in the bed - he stays up (cause he slept all day) and then comes to bed when I am getting up... I feel your pain!!! What you guys going to do???