CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

MEME Monday

MeMe Monday!!


--Just trying something new--


What time did you get up this morning? 5:15 AM...Drive to Greenville is better early
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? UM.....Tick tock--don't remember
What is your favorite TV show? I like 2.5 Men, House, and lots of others--too many to list
What do you usually have for breakfast? Right now a bagelful is at the top..If you haven't tried them they are GRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAT
What is your middle name? JoAnne
What food do you dislike? Mushrooms--texture items
What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Honda CR-V when I am with the family and 1990 Honda Accord through the week to work
What is your favorite sandwich? Hands Down--PB&J
Favorite item of clothing? Bluejeans
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii Favorite brand of clothing? New York & Company
Where would you retire to? Somewhere close to my Grandbabies
What was your most recent memorable birthday? 21st although I didn't do too much
Favorite sport to watch? Football
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
What is your shoe size? 9.5
Pets? None right now. One ran away and the other died.
What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer
How are you today? Tired and a little stressed, but ready for vacation
What is your favorite candy? I love candy period, but I like Snikers with almonds
What is your favorite flower? Hydrandga
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 14
What are you listening to right now? other loud mouths on the phone
What was the last thing you ate? leftovers
Do you wish on stars? Yes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
How is the weather right now? Hot and Humid
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mark
Favorite soft drink? Pepsi
Favorite restaurant? Sad thing is there are too many to list
Hair color? Strawberry Blonde/Red
What was your favorite toy as a child? My Sheera doll
Summer or winter? Winter
Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
Coffee or tea? Tea--I don't drink coffee at all
When was the last time you cried? Saturday
What is under your bed? Some stuff I am not willing to throw away yet--it is organized
What did you do last night? Went to a meeting at church and then home to go to bed
What are you afraid of? Spiders, but on a more serious issue I am afraid of what this crazy world is going to be like while my daughter is growing up
How many keys on your key ring? 4
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Do you make friends easily? I like to think so

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading that kind of stuff. You should post more sometime.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

YEA!!!! I am SO glad to see you did the MEME!!!! There is another one on my blog from last week you can do too!!! I LOVE these kinds of things!!!