CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday....Monday

Well here we are again. I REALLY didn't want to come back, but.............. Addy started back daycare today. I tried to tell her last night, but I don't think she really cared, although she did tell A'ry nite-nite. Mark and I had a wonderful weekend just the three of us spending some much needed time together. We didn't do anything special and really didn't do anything at all, just hung out at the house playing Wii and laughing. Mark found it hysterically funny that I hula hoop on the Wii fit. It is pretty funny to put it nicely. LOL!! I went to take a shower and while I was in there he hula hooped, but he won't let me watch him. Tomorrow starts close so another couple of days of working really late. Addy will have her first experience with a babysitter tomorrow night. That makes me a little nervous that Hannah may never want to come back. I don't worry at all about Addy she will be fine with it because different people at church watch her every Sunday.

O yeah. We did take his dad out for a Father's day dinner because we were on vacation on Father's day. His dad wanted to go to the Olive Garden. It was very nice and Mark enjoyed it too.

3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I told Avery this morning that Addy was coming back!

I like the new page - but you gotta go thru the 2 columns thing again!!

Stephanie said...

I know, but I got so mad at the other one I deleted everything. I couldn't get the settings to stay and it looked horrible. UGH.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed some time together! Did I tell you Alan videoed me hula hooping? It is so funny...I'll send it to you! The only thing funnier is seeing him do it!