CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ADDY'S FRIENDS


Baby Kaylee came to visit us last weekend. She thought she could ride in Addy's shopping cart. She did actually ride in it. She is getting so big.

Addison is having seperation issues, but not with me or her daddy. Everyday when we get home she tells me all about A'ry. Most of you know that A'ry is her friend at daycare who is actually Avery. You can see him on "Family News" blog. She loves her A'ry. Last night when I picked her up I asked her if she had a good day and she said over and over A'ry, A'ry. Well it turns out that Avery had fallen yesterday and was crying when she left, so I guess she was worried about him. HOW SWEET.

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh my little Avery!!! When I mention Addy's name his face just lights up!!! That is TOO sweet!!
When I went in to pick him up yesterday, he was laying in the floor letting some older girl play drums on his belly.. When she saw me, she helped him up and said 'avry you mom is here'...and grabbed his hand to bring him over to me (glad Addy didn't see that!!!)

Stephanie said...

O no. He must be the hit at school. He is so handsome. That is so funny that you already have to worry about him being the "ladies man". I love it. That is so sweet