CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm It--Tagged by Family News

ME ME post:

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? AmandaC. Cake or pie? cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Flat Iron
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears
H. Home town? Spartanburg, SC
I. Favorite indulgence? Hairbows and Shoes for Addy
J. January or July? Wow that one is hard—I love January b/c its winter but July is always fun between birthdays and bar-b-ques
K. Kids? 1 beautiful little girl
L. Life is not complete without? God
M. Marriage date? March 2009
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 WONDERFUL sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Dark, Spiders, the unknown
Q. Quotes?
R. Reasons to smile? I met someone who loves me for me and we share a gift from God
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Amanda C, Amanda F, I don’t know many more. UGH. I need some friends. LOL
U. Unknown fact about me? I really don’t like feet. LOL
V. Vegetable? Okra
W. Worst habit? Picking the skin at my fingernails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds…
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican or pizza. I don’t know I love all food
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

0 comments: