CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Date is Set


I have picked our place and reserved the date. After spending the last couple of weeks looking and worrying about a place that would be special enough to have our closest friends and family watch as we become one, I've finally made a choice.

On March 28, 2009, Mark and I will be married at the Davenport in Greer SC. I am so excited I can't spend a day without looking and speaking of the things that I would like done that day. We plan to have a wonderful celebration after we say our vows so we hope that you ALL will be there.

I have to say that my favorite part is when the Minister announces the new couple to everyone that has come. I don't really know why that is my favorite, but it is. I guess it is the thing of hearing for the first time that you have taken his name and now you are one. I get cold chills just thinking about it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It is such an exciting time for both of you. I can't wait to see how everything comes together.