CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yet another week of fun!!!

Well once again we ran into a surprise. Mark told me on Thursday that he thought he needed to go to the doctor because he wasn't feeling good. Well Thursday night we were at the hospital while he was having surgery to put a stint in. Turns out that he has 3 kidney stones which were blocking the passageway that connects the kidneys to the bladder. Well they have put this stint in that is supposed to keep that clear so that his kidneys will continue to work properly. Wednesday he will be going back to be put to sleep again and have those three stones blasted so that he can pass them. GREAT. Never surprises me these days. I just keep thinking though, IT COULD BE WORSE!!! I am sure that he isn't thinking that though. He can't wait to have it taken out. To be honest-me either. LOL!!!!!

0 comments: