CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well as most of you now know my baby girl turned a year old today. To be exact she was born at 9:51pm. She has grown so much from 5lbs to a little over 20. Mommy cried on the way to work this morning thinking about this very day a year ago. Everything was fine and at lunch time in the cafeteria at work, my water broke. Scared to death and crying, Addy's work Grandma, Connie took care of me and got me to the doctor and then to the hospital. God has blessed me with a healthy, beautiful little girl. I couldn't ask for more.





Addison, Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. You have brought new things to my life and wonderful memories. A year ago today I was so scared and excited that I didn't know what to do. God blessed us with wonderful families who helped us and guided us through each step. I hope that you will know for years to come that Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are PROUD to be your parents. You are the angel Mommy dreamed about for a long time. God will bless you sweetheart. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

6 months old

Now She is ONE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed by how much Addy has grown and changed. I think back to one year ago and how tiny she was. Finding her clothes to wear was a job in itself! The year has brought a lot of happy times and I am so glad to have been a part of it. I look forward to seeing her grow up!