CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday Party

Saturday we had Addy's first birthday party at Lake Bowen Park. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with lots of different things. Seeing as it was my first party, I was a little slow at takeoff. Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate. I really enjoyed everything, I think Addy did too. Thank you Steven, my brother-in-law, who took the wonderful pictures. All together we had over 150 pictures, so I am not going to post them all. If we posted them all it would take days to upload. We had some wonderful pictures, but most only Mommy and Daddy would enjoy looking at over and over. Here are a few to let you see how the party went down. Just arriving on her new car.
Both of the cakes--THANK YOU CONNIE!!!!!
Addy's smash cake.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You did a great job with the party. Everything was really cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...that cake is so pretty!!! Hope you all had a good time...
Amanda