CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Well Taylor has strep throat so I doubt that they will be coming over tonight after all. I don't want Addy to get another illness nor do I want it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Please remember our men and women who are serving our country in various locations and all of those people who don't have family and who are having rough times right now. Be safe and happy. Don't let the holiday stress get to you. Sit back, relax and enjoy the family--after all that's what it is about. If you go shopping on Friday don't get mad or frustrated enjoy the time let the spirit of the season guide you. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. Especially now that I have a family of my own. Love makes all the difference!!!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how a little one can affect your perspective on the holidays? We are both so blessed to have our little divas (and my drama king). I am thankful for you and your sweet family and wish you all a wonderful holiday season.