CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Addy's Sick Again

Bless her heart. Yesterday the call came in around 2pm from daycare and the director told me she needed to talk to me for a minute. They said she hadn't went to the bathroom all day not even a dribble and that she had just started vomiting. Out the door I went to pick her up and take her to the doctor after 7 days of upset stomach. Conclusion: a urinary tract infection and a yeast infection probably coming from the upset stomach she has had. We are on Omnicef and Cultrelle(I don't think that is how you spell that). Hopefully we will get out of this funk soon. Happy Friday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby girl. I hope she's on the mend quickly. At least she's not contagious so I can give her a big fat squeezin'!