CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We cooked on the grill for the first time last night and it did wonderful. I am very excited about it. Addison is trying to learn to crawl. I wish that everyone could see her. She will get so mad at herself and just lay down and cry. Last night she was getting sleepy and was trying really hard to get her knees working and then laid down and put her thumb in her mouth and waited for me to get her so she could go to bed. I tell you these adventures are tiring. She is still running a small fever every night. I wish those teeth would just come in. She goes to school today and tomorrow, those days are always tiring. I called them yesterday about them putting her to bed with a bottle and they told me that DSS allows them to do that if they can hold their own bottle. Well, I disagree. We have NEVER and will NEVER put her to bed with a bottle. I would think that DSS wouldn't allow that due to the health concerns, but what do I know.

0 comments: