CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


There is not too much going on this week other than trying to get ready for the BIG YARD SALE on Saturday. My sister's family and I have decided to get rid of the infant stuff since the girls are getting bigger and so are the toys. If you know of anyone wanting or needing baby stuff come check it out. Sara has lots of Sam's clothes for sale and Sophia's too. I have some of Addy's clothes and we both have other baby stuff too. I am not sure of what all they have but I know it's a lot. There will be LOTS of great deals. It's off of Valley Falls Rd at Austin Place subdivision-across the street from the new rather large gated subdivision. Other than that Mark has been working a lot due to the storms. Monday he worked first and second shift and then some overtime yesterday. They wanted him to work second again last night, but he declined. He is really tired-the heat is very draining. We have the kids this weekend and hopefully we will be able to go check out some fireworks at some point. Addy is still working on trying to get the hang of crawling. Last night she was almost there and moved one arm and fell flat on her face. She wasn't very happy needless to say. Next week starts close at work so there won't be much going on then either. Addison's 9 month check up is next Thursday too. I know that I will hear that she is on the heavy size. All I can say is she takes after her mommy on that. The thigh thing will get you every time. I will post the doctor's notes from that next week. Hope everyone is surviving through the week-only two days until Friday. Also, I meant to put a note up about one of my friend's boss. He is 42 years old and fell back on a dock at the beach and broke his neck. From what I understand it was the C7-this means he has no use of his legs and really no control of his hands but he can move his arms. He is at a special place in Atlanta that deals with spinal cord injuries. I went on the website Caringbridge yesterday and located his page and read some of the friends and family post. He has a really encouraging attitude about it, but I know it must be hard to be going through something like that. His wife and him have twin daughters and a son-all under 10 years old. WOW!!! Please remember him and his family in your prayers. Some of you might know him-Mike Dube. They live in Boiling Springs and he works at Lancaster. It's just a reminder that you never know what each day brings so live everyday to the fullest.

0 comments: