CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crisp Creations

Well, I have finally made my leap and I am going to try my hand at making this bow business more profitable. I have bought so much ribbon I finally feel like I can make things people would want. My only problem is I want to keep everything I make for Addy. I ordered 250 business cards today with "Crisp Creations" on them so that is the name for now. LOL!!!! I have lots and lots of ideas. I want to do a "Bow Party" if I can get enough people and inventory together to do that. I have started making headbands too so we shall see. I hope it goes well. I really think Mark is tired of all the stuff all over the house. Sorry Honey!!!! We are going to spend time with Mark's family this weekend so that should be fun. We haven't seen them in a while.
I think our weekend with just Taylor went great. He did VERY well and didn't seem to mind at all that he got sometime without Amber. Amber wasn't as pleased, she called a lot, but maybe that will make her think. She is going to a prom in May (wonder if Taylor is going to get to go)!!!! Anyway, I am also going to have a blog for the bows. http://crispcreations.blogspot.com/
I haven't done much with it yet as you will see, but when I get the time I will start posting there too. Have a great week.

Addy goes for 18 month shots tomorrow. Can you believe she is already 1 1/2. TIME FLIES

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you...I hope it goes well. You are very talented so I'm sure it will be great!

Good luck with the shots too!

The Sparks said...

I'm up for a bow party!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw the bows you made for Hannah-Grace and Faith! They are adorable:) Don't you love it when you find a nitch for something? Keep it up girl and I'll send my friends with baby girls to your site.
~Ashley Ford