CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

ON THE MOVE

Santa brought Addison the courage to walk. YEP she is finally walking. I think it is probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I was so proud and so sad all at the same time. Sad--because she is growing up and proud--because she is doing so well. I had the privilege to be home with her for almost two weeks during the holidays. I loved every minute of it. We had a ball playing with her new toys and just enjoying each other. Needless to say, she became very attached to me while we were together, but that is getting better. I will post some pictures of Christmas over the weekend. We are here at work and probably will be until maybe 10pm or so tonight. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comments:

Sara T. said...

Woohoo! Life is so fun with a walking one year old. Enjoy every minute with that sweet baby!